This Forum is addressed to representatives of ministries, regulators, municipalities, telecom operators, universities and general education institutions, telecommunication equipment manufacturers, research and development institutes, software developers and other interested stakeholders. The Forum is aimed at discussing the following questions:
• Trends and perspectives of smart sustainable cities development
• Developing concepts and roadmaps of smart sustainable cities implementation
• Standardization of requirements to public services
• Smart urban technologies and innovative ways of public administration
• Key performance indicators for smart sustainable cities
This event will be held back to back with the meeting of ITU-T Study Group 3 and ITU-T Study Group 20 Regional Groups for Eastern Europe, Central Asia and Transcaucasia (SG3RG-EECAT and SG20RG-EECAT) taking place on 4-5 March in the same venue.